Whether you are looking for Telephone Service Provider s in Michigan or any were else in the country, Local Phone Service in Metro Detroit, Internet Phone Service in Troy and Business Telephone Service for your office in other states there are many options for you and choosing the right one for your business can be a daunting task based on the needs of your business and the current Computer Network and Telephone System you have in place or Telephone System you would like to purchase. Expetec takes the guess work out of the process for you. We reach out to all of the Phone Service Providers in your area to get quotes and all the info you need to make the right decision. Then provide you with the best scenarios for your business needs and a plan of action to make the change showing who is responsible for what during the entire install process with defined time frames.
How does this benefit you?
- Time- Would you rather spend time focusing on your customers or meeting with multiple phone companies and internet service providers? In Metro Detroit alone you can choose to meet with at least 7 phone companies like AT&T, Windstream, Comcast, Grid 4, Cbeyond and XO Communications to name a few. If you met with 4 of them there is 4 initial meetings you will need to have taking at least 4 hours of your time. Add in another 4 hours for the second meeting and let’s say you dwindle that number down to 2, from there you have another 2 meetings at a minimum costing you another 2 hours of your time. Ok you have chosen one now what? It’s time to implement the services the phone company will handle their part now you have to coordinate all the other parts of the process to ensure when the change happens it goes smoothly costing you many more hours of time in meetings and responding to emails from all of your vendors.
- Support – After previous changes have you ever had to report trouble to the phone company only to sit on hold waiting in line to report your problem or to be told that it is not their service but it is your Phone System or your Computer Network? When you choose Expetec as your Telecommunications agent we handle all of that for you and because of our knowledge in all areas of Voice and Data networks we can start to diagnose the problem before a call is made to them. When a call is made we make the call for you sit on hold, track the trouble ticket, and request any credits owed based on the trouble. In addition, we will sit down with you on an annual basis to review any changes in your business keeping your service in line what the growth of your business.
- Money – How have you or your current Phone service provider handled auditing your Phone Service bill to only find errors then have to go through the hassle of trying to get a refund? Part of the Expetec process is to audit your bills on a yearly basis free of charge as your agent to ensure that you aren’t part of the 60% statistic of billing errors known in the telecommunication services industry. From there we take on the responsibility to request your credits and ensure you get them in a timely manner.
If you feel Expetec can save you Time, Headaches, and Money fill out the form to the right and get free access to our Telecommunications and Internet Service Provider transition plan for free.
Types of Business Phone Service Products:
- Integrated T1
- Integrated PRI
- Switched Long Distance Service
- Voice Over IP Service
- Conference Calling
- Long Distance Voice T1
- Integrated T1
- Long Distance PRI T1
- LD DS3
- Local T1
- Local PRI T1
- Plain Old Telephone Service
- Toll Free Service
We work with businesses looking to find Phone service providers, Voice Over IP Provider, Internet Phone Providers in Michigan, Detroit,Rochester Hills, Ferndale, Novi, Walled Lake, West Bloomfield, Macomb Township, Oakland Township,Shelby Township, Warren, Sterling Heights, Troy, Royal Oak, Southfield and Livonia.